Australian Online Eco Store
Our core value is to help Australian families reduce their household waste by providing reusable and sustainable products for their home, so they can cut single use plastics out of their life for good! One single person on average generates 1.5 tonne of rubbish per year in Australia. Most of that rubbish ends up in our oceans or landfill, only a tiny percentage of our waste actually gets recycled. We strongly believe that by switching to reusable products in your home, you can greatly reduce your carbon footprint.
- To constantly explore new, sustainable, eco friendly product options and innovations that will help reduce our ecological footprint.
- To promote environmental causes for sustainable growth and conservation.
- To educate, engage & inspire other people on the importance of developing more sustainable lifestyle habits and reducing their single use waste.
- To share resources and local knowledge on sustainable facilities like waste drop zones and events.
- To drive a positive & innovative change in our society and market that encourages people to change their shopping habits and shop sustainably.
My Humble Earth was founded in 2019 by Perth local Jessica Ross. Together with Harrison Barlow, they created an online Eco store with the aim to help people learn how wasteful single use plastics are and how easy it is to switch to reusable and sustainable alternatives.
Jessica has a marketing degree and is currently completing her Masters in Sustainability and Climate Policy and Curtin University.
Harrison is a web developer, and is currently working in the Astronomy Department at Curtin University.
OUR SUPPLY CHAIN
My Humble Earth has several manufacturers in Australia, China and the Philippines. All of My Humble Earth branded products are designed here in Australia and are stored in our Perth warehouse. We do not drop ship, so all orders are sent from our Australian warehouse. We work closely with our suppliers to ensure ethical and sustainable practices are maintained throughout our supply chain process.
We request no single use plastic packaging in our shipments, and we reuse all the cardboard boxes sent to us from our manufacturers, for our wholesale orders.
We use both Australian Post and Sendle to ship our products within Australia, and carbon neutral shipping worldwide through Sendle.
Latest Blog Posts
Our blog contains lots of great information on sustainability, recycling, renewable energy, ecology, our latest promotions and a whole lot more. Head over there now for more.