My Humble Earth was founded in 2019 by Perth local Jessica Ross. After solo back packing around the world and learning the importance of environmental conservation, Jessica created an online Eco store with the aim to help people learn how wasteful single use plastics are and how easy it is to switch to reusable and sustainable alternatives.
The team at My Humble Earth quickly grew to include more like minded individuals who were passionate about helping the environment.
OUR MISSION AT MY HUMBLE EARTH
- Constantly explore new sustainable & Eco-friendly product options that will help reduce our ecological footprint and household waste.
- Promote environmental causes for sustainable growth and conservation.
- Educate, engage & inspire other people on the importance of developing more sustainable lifestyle habits and reducing their single-use waste.
- Share resources and local knowledge on sustainable facilities like waste drop zones and events.
- Drive a positive & innovative change in our society and market that encourages people to change their shopping habits and shop sustainably.
OUR SUPPLY CHAIN
My Humble Earth has several manufacturers in Australia and China. All of My Humble Earth branded products are designed here in Australia and are stored in our Perth warehouse. We do not drop ship, so all orders are sent from our Australian warehouse based in Perth. We work closely with our suppliers to ensure ethical and sustainable practices are maintained throughout our supply chain process.
We request no single use plastic packaging in our shipments, and we reuse all the cardboard boxes sent to us from our manufacturers, for our wholesale orders.
We use carbon neutral shipping through Australia Post and Sendle to ship our products within Australia and worldwide.
OUR DONATION TO ZONTA
This year we have chosen to support Zonta Perth Northern Suburbs by donating some of our period underwear sales and volunteering at their workshops. Zonta is a leading global organization that has over 1100 clubs in 63 countries and they envision a world in which women’s rights are recognized as human rights. For example, ending child marriage worldwide.
Some of Zonta's contributions include the Zonta House Refuge (in Perth), the Young Women in Public Affairs Award (Western Australia & beyond) and Birthing Kits (as part of Zonta’s global contribution).